Sunday, February 13, 2011

"a quick one while he's away" by the who

This song has been stuck in my head this morning
and it's one of my favorite parts in the film 'rushmore' by wes anderson. 




 This is breakfast for the morning...
oatmeal, boysenberries (thank you rachel's mom! you are awesome... they went shopping while she was in town and rachel gave some to me this morning), bananas, a bit of brown sugar, and a small amount of cranberry trail mix. Best breakfast ever.

and raspberry tea *my personal favorite. 

I found this at work and yes I got very very excited. Two of my most favorite things are: graveyards and ghost towns. Here is a book that tells about all the ghost towns in Utah and their locations. These will be my hiking excursions in the future when it warms up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment