Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wavves and Best Coast SLC

I went and saw Wavves and Best Coast last night at the urban lounge.
what an epic show.

If you don't know these bands,
this video kind of portrays Wavves, the band's personailty.



and... Best Coast.



*I took some F'otos



*this was the opening band No Joy












*Jarom and Rachel



*the lead singer of Wavves



and this is the point... where my camera died. 
I was a bit pissed.

*I took a couple more pictures of Wavves on my phone, 
they might be hard to see.




*here's Best Coast.




 Earlier in the evening I went out with my good friend Neela Kohli from back home whom I grew up with. She is a wonderful person. We went to Star of India, which has AMAZING Indian food. 





O wow. 
The end.  
It was that good. 

Neela grew up with a lot of the various foods on the menu and could tell me a bit more about what was authentic and what to get. She's such a dream. Next Friday she is going to teach me how to cook an Indian vegetarian dish 
and I am so excited. 


*while we were eating we watched a movie in the restaurant called 'Koi... Mil Gaya' upon Neela's request. 
She explained that it's kind of an Indian version of E.T.
 I thought it was wonderful. 

*This is a pretty big song in the film.
(mind you, the guy in this part is supposed to be really young because he has a hole in his brain from the aliens? possibly? we weren't sure, but at the beginning of the movie he is supposed to have the mental capacity of an 8 year old.)

p.s.  If you would like to be pen pals or just want a letter dont hesitate to send me your address.

No comments:

Post a Comment