Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dream Corner.

I had a dream last night that I was David Bowie's nurse at a makeshift hospital




With beige-ish /mustardy color windy floors and of course white walls.
lucky me
He had been in an automobile accident ...?
the details are gettung fuzzy
but after he washed the scratches and deep cuts in his hands he put on pink fingerless 80s gloves 
*like the ones this lady is wearing here

and asked to see the doctor from 9:50 am - 9:02 am.
even in my dream I was like, huh?
(he was so sweet and suave.
he smiled and winked at me)
okay, you must have hit your head pretty hard David... 
I mean Mr. Bowie
but maybe it was a world running backwards 
because when will i ever be that close to David Bowie again!!
*sigh* I was also arranging paper flowers. 
Not the 3D paper flowers you are assuming 
but flat white paper flowers cut in odd shapes.
I couldn't quite get them in the right order and it began to frustrate me. Why was I focused on the flowers instead of David Bowie?! 

An odd fact
My first CDs I ever purchased myself were: Ghostbusters,The Nightmare Before Christmas Soundtrack, and The Labyrinth Soundtrack. I memorized some of the songs on these three discs, this one included. 
I loved it so much. 



*He might be one of my all time top infatuations. I'm sorry if that creeps you out but
two different color eyes, an air of confidence, and he is so very skinny... I'm lucky to dream about him,
even if I'm paying more attention to paper.

1 comment:

  1. Bowie dream= Life fulfilled! I love the first Bowie picture you have up! I also really like that one of your first cd's was the Ghostbusters soundtrack! Did I every tell you that I love Ghostbusters!haha

    ReplyDelete