Monday, February 14, 2011

tis the season for lemons.

I cooked these little delights.

I'm getting scared by how much I enjoy being in the kitchen now
I'm still awkward about it... like putting things in the sink and then realizing, O I'm going to need that, and rewashing everything and using it again. 



*lemon tea biscuits


*and lemon bars

Baking is very therapeutic because it requires patience 
with room for a lot of quiet thought.

I cant decide if I want facebook anymore
so I keep deleting it and readding it and then deleting it again
if it's scaring you
don't worry, it's scaring me too.

Rach and I went to our Sugar House Ward, 
which is as beautiful as ever
bearded men and long hair, who would have thought?

p.s. Happy Birthday today Arizona
I miss you but it's pretty warm here
so I can't quite say I want to come home

So this band is pretty adorable in looks.
The honey trees.

*sometimes this girl looks like my friend Elyse Winn, very pretty.




*I'm not in love with the song, I find it a bit boring but way cute video.

I was infatuated with tin cans on a string when I was young.
I perhaps thought they really worked from very long distances
and that it was possible to stretch them across the world to talk with all of your friends.

I would like to make phones on strings and forts with white blankets now.
Happy Valentines Day XX

No comments:

Post a Comment