Saturday, February 19, 2011

I solemnly swear..

to now and for (as long as I can)
to eat dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate.
I have finally made the switch.


mmmm the city (taken yesterday morning)



After a hard day at work
I went to hang out with my best bud Jarom.
We ventured in Sugar House and did many fun things INCLUDING
Barnes and Noble occumpanied by hot coco. 
One of my favorite things.
While there on a comfy sofa I made these:



and put them in books and magazines that I liked.
SO if you found one of these
and you are looking at this, that is awesome.
You were looking at something I think is great.

Tonight we ventured to the Slug Magazine party. (Rachel interns there)

and to Elyse's party. There were many-a-cute-boy(s).


 *My getup for the evening. 



(gray, black, black, black)


(*some of these are out of focus, pixilated, etc.
I'm still an amateur. an attempter. practicing for the big day?
maybe I always will be but I really like people so I try and capture moments that I enjoy.)






*my dear friend Tony







 *and Austin!


*Elyse Winn

*cinderella? we need to find this mysterious boy another shoe.

R.I.P.*Krisopher Orr was here. Kevin Richards, Karli Miller, and Spencer Miller came down from Rexburg for the weekend and were also in attendance. So awesome to see all of them.


P.S. my dad is doing better and was able to leave the hospital this evening. 
Thank you for everyone's concern.
The messages with reassurance and love were really comforting today.

No comments:

Post a Comment