Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A beaver in Salt Lake City

So yesterday evening when I was working at the Treatment Center a coworker (very excited mind you) asked me to come outside with him to see something... 
a beaver. 

I know what you are thinking, I was skeptical too... sure there is a beaver outside and... do I know you? (This was like my second day working there and I still consider myself pretty new to the Utah area.)

*Can you see this beautiful pile of leaves?...

*o wait. no. that is a giant beaver. Can you see it's tail facing you? 
(and that's part of my coworker standing in the background.)

*I enhanced this photo so you could see it a bit better,
I'm thinking since everyone there was excited to see this
this isn't a normal occurrence in this area...
Pretty cool, overall an awesome day.

*This is a veggie sammie I made on V day because I thought these bean sprouts looked like hearts!




 My bangs were getting a bit long. So I chopped and chopped and chopped, like I do every few weeks (I will go back and touch them up over the next day or so). 
I cut them like my friend Racheal Caringella said her mom did when she was young, "she would make 'mountains' in my hair, sharply angling the scissors to the right and then to the left." a great technique I've been using for years.







Have a beautiful day, it's so sunny out.

No comments:

Post a Comment