Saturday, February 12, 2011

bahaha

I love taking pictures when I'm tired because I think it captures a different side of my personality. I become more still and calm.
This week... if my bank card comes in (finally!) I want to purchase a very small sewing machine.
and go from there.


*these ones are amusing to me. especially the pattern my hair is making on the back of my neck...



Do you want to know an embarrassing thing about me? I didn't officially know how to spell 'tired' until maybe a year ago. When I would text I would say 'I'm really tierd." 'Jealous' was another one of those words that I just obviously didn't know anything about! I'm sorry for neglecting you words. I'm still looking into purchasing a pocket dictionary. 

If you see one out there in the world let me know. 
This dyslexic would love to memorize new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment