Saturday, March 5, 2011

I am adoring these people right now...

I wish I was this cool when I was little.
AND this >individual
because these nails are a cool idea
and she does daily collages.

I think I'm in a cluttery mood lately.
I must be.
(noticing the blogs and styles I'm enjoying)


Today I'm wearing my thrifted huge flowery shirt, a scarf my grandmother made for me,
 and black slacks.
(still into those dark colors. blacks especially)

It's really nice outside today in Utah.
 *oatmeal and tea for breakfast.

3 comments:

  1. Your shirt is so pretty! Also, oatmeal and tea is the best breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Ello. Thanks for linking to my blog! I was just perusing yours and I reallyreally love it! I love your photos & writing style. .. We need to be friends! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha the BEST breakfast for sure :)

    Jolene! I'm so happy we are now linked on facebook. This is the start of a beautiful friendship.

    ReplyDelete