Sunday, March 6, 2011

Musical Bands

We ventured down to Provo Saturday night
and managed to go to a house show. 
Where there were many a band
and each played a few songs. 
It was short and sweet. 
pleasing to the senses.

BAND LIST:

                                   >The Archer's Apple
                                   >Norther
                                   >90's Television
                                   >Children of the American Revolution
                                   >Timber!
                                   >Old Money
                                   >Gothen 

I had friends in bands here and there.
I couldn't find things to link to all of them.
also. another disclaimer. I don't know if all of these bands played
but those that did (and those we heard) were really great.
(we came a bit late)


*Em 



*Suzanne and Jordan



*Joe


*Luke Thomas

*Jeff Bronson
*girl with fluttery eyes (though, I... don't know her)







Now
we are on...to the loving portion!
Where people get really friendly.
because their endorphin level has gone up (?)
aka my favorite part.


love

and more love


*I met this lovely lady with the blonde wig. I think her name is Ginger? I could be wrong.
I also met the wonderful Zac 
and Jeff and... 
well, others... too many names to account for. 

*Thayne and Em



*these girls were so cute 

*Alex Woods




I LOVE this photo because it looks like the shadow is doing the talking for him. 
or... eating his hand.
Split personality.







*Evan! & a piece of Marina (who I also had met this evening)


the after party.


The evening was awesome. 
I really enjoy my friends in various parts of the country.
They are unique and talented.
Beautiful and brave.
It's always nice to feel welcomed by them.

3 comments:

  1. seriously! You were talked about in every-which-way. we all miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like so much fun! there's nothing better than a good show.

    ReplyDelete