Monday, February 28, 2011

*mudbison & *ferocious oaks

My weekend was splendid,
we traveled down to Provo and attended a show at Velour,
where I saw many friends...

*this is Mudbison



*Shawna was the driver of this escapade. 
She did some intense voyaging picking up people and dropping them off, 
I'm very proud of her.
She is beautiful.

*so is Elyse, who I met this night, we became fast friends.


*my beautiful friends Michael Braman and Emily Moffett

*Merch

*Dustiiiie

*Light

*Babieeees










My dear friend Daniel Barnes!
Em and I met him through hitchhiking in Provo.
He has a very beautiful soul.

*ferocious oaks, a beautiful band with lovely members















hello dear friends...

I'm not sleeping.
Just contemplating a hair cut.


The first thing I decided to make with my sewing machine was a YOYO button barrette.



dun dun dun nAAAAA


 my attire is frumpy grandma, as I like to call it, but there is that yoyo dilly dally in my hair.



I hope everyone had a good weekend,
you deserved it

No comments:

Post a Comment