Friday, February 11, 2011

it all began in a car...

I went with Brent and Austin to go see 
The Talking Heads Documentary at Brewvies.
A really cool place in the Salt Lake area where the movie scene is more of a hang out then a serious observation. The crowd gets into it, they have their beer and food. I had my chocolate chips and companionship. ALSO my amazing coworker Clayton was there! What a surprised, he is a super cool dude who just makes you feel good when you're around him. A very chill guy. 

*You can't go wrong with David Byrn as your lead singer. 
He is so entertaining and quirky.
I think this one may have been my favorite from last night.

I also REALLY enjoyed watching Tina Weymouth play the base in other songs, she looks so confident and natural. Awesome film. It was so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment