Monday, March 7, 2011

things i;m diggin

I love religious symbols.
saints. relics. etc.
I can't tell you where this stemmed from but I have a passion for them.
Especially older items.
I find them so beautiful.
Maybe because I picture the person crafting it
and I try to imagine their feelings and emotions behind it.


I hope to one day live in a tree house. 
As a kid I used to lay in our red wooden play place 
with my pomegranate, 
thinking I had everything in the world,
wishing I could stay up there forever.



*this one is lovely.

living in an old church is another dream of mine.

(60s) the mod style.
I don't think I could ever wear anything this bright but I do enjoy the shapes and patterns

BANGS & SHORT HAIR

Mary Quant

Mia Farrow


I chopped off my own bangs (a lot/a bit) this weekend.



Michelle Phillips


from the Mamas and the Papas
(this is how I'm feeling today... it's snowing out)

When I was little.. I would say 11&12
I was really into the group The Monkees.
I would watch their show in the summers EVERY morning before ballet class.
(for some reason fox played old awesome shows at 7 am)
Absolutely my favorite thing then.
(the voices might not follow the clips well)




1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! i am really getting into the punk/mod thing right now... i was actually gonna do a post about it tomorrow. i'm really loving all the gorg clothes on the fred perry website, too bad it's uber spendy.

    ReplyDelete