Tuesday, February 1, 2011

WINCO

Change of plans. Brent Colbert, my good friend from forever ago, invited me to go Winco shopping with him and our other good friend Willard Cron. Both amazing people that I have had the pleasure of getting to know fairly well over the years.
If you don't know what Winco is, you're missing out. It's cheap and it comes in bulk. Every human's dream? 

*Brent Colbert



*Willard Cron





















*look at our DELICIOUS food choicezzz

 *this is Brent attempting to get 'cage free eggs' thought to be in the back of the fridge



*bummer. these were regular eggs: starved for 10 days, fed meat after that, and then thrown into a cage for FOR-Eeee-Veeerrrr (sandlot anyone?)

 *Willard loves his Almond Breeze.




*Remember children, don't bring your credit cards here. We learned this the hard way. They take debit or cash but not credit.

I was sad I didnt get to get tea with Jarom WARDian tonight, the Winco trip lasted a bit longer then anticipated BUT I did go to yoga which was very refreshing. All in all a beautiful day 
(minus the crazy wind)
P.S. I'm making those tea biscuits tomorrow (I collected the ingredients today). Let's hope they turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment