Tuesday, February 1, 2011

so much to do. so little time.

I am going to start baking.
Today after sending in an application for my social security card, visiting Barnes and Noble, tea with Jarom in Sugar House... I'm venturing to Whole Foods!
The most lovely store where all my dreams come true!
Yes, it can be a bit expensive, so I only go there when I am physically in Sugar House and since I NEED to go grocery shopping...it's a very good excuse.
My first plan of attack, Tea Biscuits.


BAND PRACTICE (last night)


 *this here is my band stance, I need to work on NOT listening to my ballet tendencies.

 *Jarom is verrrry talented, it's pretty cool, he can pick up songs through listening to the guitar/ base and then teach me what to do.


*Twilight in a box. Though I have never seen the movies, Jarom's mom was so cool I may just have to.
(most likely I will keep boycotting it though)


 *Since we were in the basement, this little guy kept us warm



Jarom taught me how to play Deer Tick, Feist, and a Belle and Sebastian song on base. It was so much fun. I hope I gain a callus on my left hand middle finger from the tension I'm putting on those strings. I also may invest in old shoulder padded shirts, bases are freakin heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment