Friday, February 4, 2011

mysteries miseries missed series

I woke up from a voice earlier this week telling me I was leaving (this week).
Leaving? Where am I going?!
No response.
am i going to die?


*Olivia Dudding


*our secret place.


Not to sound incredibly morbid but I sometimes know about traumatic things before they occur. Maybe it's because if I didn't have a feeling about them they would be a bit too hard for me to handle. For example: my car accident, I knew hours before that I was going to get in one. I didn't know when or exactly how it was going to happen but I knew it was going to happen. When my dear friend passed away, I knew before anyone told me that that is what had happened. Very calming, spiritual experiences. I could avoid life when these messages are passed onto me but they would probably happen anyways, in one form or another. 
Live and make the most of it.


Famous last words from a dying criminal:

I did not get my Spaghetti-O's, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this.
Executed by injection, Oklahoma.~~ Thomas J. Grasso, d. March 20, 1995

No comments:

Post a Comment