Monday, January 31, 2011

"Action is character. If we never did anything we wouldn't be anybody"

Today I watched 'An Education' ...surprisingly.
I was determined to watch a violent film.... something with a lot of revenge and death (i.e. kill bill, inglorious basterds... thank heavens for Quentin Tarantino)   
alas another day.

This movie, An Education, ironically soothed my soul in a strange way.
I'm happy where I am in life.
It also made me realize again that I love class, not the shove it in your face "hey I have money!"
but the ability to take what you have and make it beautiful ...even glamorous.
Nice things aren't always expensive and original is usually better then ordinary.

The only thing I had a hard time with was that she choose David, the older gentleman at the start, instead of Graham a musician, writer, and traveler. Something much more risky but romantic.

*Matthew Beard (Graham in the film) I find him absolutely adorable, he kind of looks like my friend Zach Litke.







No comments:

Post a Comment