Tuesday, January 25, 2011

serious business*

Clowns have always scared me but NOT when mixed with a pretty girl and an owl boy.


Im allergic to eggs or so I have been told.
Yes sadly. I must get my proteins in somewhere so I force myself to eat them sometimes... like tonight... I simply disguise them with a costume of various foods i.e. peppers, onions, tomatoes, avocados, salsa, and mushrooms. An attempt to hopefully fool everyone; that the taste-buds will tell my stomach that the substance is a U.F.O and not poisonous eggs.
Let's hope yoga is still in order for the evening. I'm going to go to a studio tonight in Murray, the first class is free. Since back surgery I am finally able to sit and think without the inconvenience of a broken body.

*signing off with 'the pains of being pure at heart' 
because they simply make me feel good.

1 comment:

  1. miss kara! so you really are in utah! haha... that's awesome! i'm glad you are having fun! and i'm glad you have a blog... now i can stalk you. bahaha! hope all is well! keep blogging. i miss you...

    loves! :) kenny

    ReplyDelete