Sunday, January 23, 2011

Currently I'm dating hot chocolate but I want to marry tea. Hot chocolate is just so much more comforting on the nights when I have too much to think about. 
I think a slow conversion is in order.



So no, I do not live in Salt Lake, I lied. Actually I am living in Murray which is a bit South and a bit more ghetto but I'm quite okay with this. I have splendid roommates and we have a very nice townhouse with work nearby.






these are my beautiful roommates

one of my best friends: Jar-um

our band will be called "in the wilderness".





These creepy photos are from the SugarHouseCoffee Shop we went to the other night. We were engaged in conversation with a man (I didn't catch his name) who had traveled the states and had a lot of advise for us. Some to keep and some to throw away like ABEH who needs that? I'm not buying any school books these days! He told us to basically explore the outdoors, see all the beautiful things that don't cost money. 
I am going to take his advice to heart.

Goals for this week:
tell people who are attractive that they are attractive
make the most of everyday/moment
get my fitness on
fall in love (with myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment