Wednesday, January 26, 2011

all the world and blue toothbrushes

I come up with names and then I think about what to write. I'll probably do this with my children because it's so ironic to name something you don't know or understand just yet. So this one came in the bathroom when I was brushing my teeth. As I was brushing, I came upon the realization that every toothbrush in that bathroom was blue. I may have noticed this before but why are we prone to choose a certain color? and why blue? I googled it and found a small study on color. Once again, blue being the popular choice. Is this because everyone is doing it or could this be human nature. Maybe blue is simply attractive to our brains.

Well here are my blue toothbrush roommates (by no means average).


Rachel Fabiano *logical. grandma clothes. currently an intern at Slug Magazine.

Kortney Cooper *loyal to thrift store decor. personable. a lover of good food.



and Kristin Cooper* passionate. empathetic. loving. (no solo photo yet)
I know them from school. It's cool we found a place to ourselves in Utah. 
May the madness live on.


No comments:

Post a Comment