Monday, October 10, 2011

Guest Post

Hi. This is Kara's young sister, Christina. From Tucson.

Question: How magical would it be to live in a tree house?
I have been infatuated with the idea for quite some time.
To just live out in the middle of the wilderness sounds like a dream.

 
 
Though my father almost ruined nature for me by constantly taking me on hikes and great outdoor camping adventures throughout my childhood,
I still seem to have a secret bond with the open air and a sense of serenity.

In fact, while writing this passage,
I have found myself gone into a daze of how magnificent it would be to live without the worldly things and possessions the average person owns. I see myself with a deep self-realization book and sipping on some hot tea out in the wild,
where I can work on arts, crafts, and trinkets.

...At least for a week or two that is.

"Lose yourself in nature and find peace." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
(a little melody to distract your minds, and to lure you into this message)

Until next time with the Sincerest of Sinceres, Christina Kartchner



No comments:

Post a Comment