Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Billy Zero

I don't know if any of you have seen The Tracey Fragments but it is the most depressing movie I have ever seen. Don't be confused. This isn't a romance movie. It is a very very (very) intense film and I would only reccomend it for it's style of film because frankly after watching this film you feel terrible... beyond terrible. BUT after you get through all of that there is... Billy Zero. A character who may be the source of the whole plot, the whole story line, the fall of the lead character, everything and he is only in it for a short bit...
this is only if you look into things as far as I do. 

For some reason I've been thinking about him today.





 


...it might be because of a band we played with yesterday, 
their lead singer looked parallel to Billy, 
his style, confidence, and quiet sense of charm.
Eat your heart out Tracey.

No comments:

Post a Comment