Thursday, October 27, 2011

Tea exploration.



I loveeeeeeeee tea. I work at a Tea Room here in downtown Salt Lake and I've decided to branch out from my usual teas and everyday I work try a new tea. It's going to be hard because I "know what I like" but then again, I could be wrong... like most things. We sell loose leaf teas and my typical favorites are the Beehive Cream and Honey, Vanilla, Raspberry Mint, and Very Berry. Don't get your hopes up, I'm not working today but tomorrow...
tomorrow I will try something new. 
 
 
 

I'm also really into coats with fur and circular glasses.
predictable? I never thought I would see the day I would love circular sunglasses again. 
In 7th grade my first "real" pair of sunglasses were circular because I thought they were cool. 
REALLY circular, small, and blue. 
I was shopping with my grandma and she wanted to buy me whatever pair I choose "to protect my eyeballs of course", 
(I have the sweetest grandma, she takes care of me). I realized that I couldnt wear them often because... 
they were really dorky.
But now, who cares.








No comments:

Post a Comment