Saturday, March 26, 2011

showdown

"Listen up and I'll tell a story
about an artist growing old" -M.WARD

Last week I ventured with Elyse to Kilby Court where we saw friends & their talents.
Here are Alex and Anna.



*Parker


*the band Chance Lewis







*Marina, being simply lovely in appearance and performance.





*the girl in the middle has a very scary face in this moment.









*phones



We went to Dennys afterwards for all you can drink hot coco and some grits. We had a very passionate waiter... David was it or Daniel? He really was a great entertainer. Asking Alex how he wanted his eggs including the option of throwing them on the windows.
*spying on date night



I have come to many realizations about myself.
Some good and some bad, 
now I will let go of everything I have discovered.


and be at peace with where I'm at and who I am right now.


accept, be, place myself
in the present.


1 comment: